Whether you are renovating your bathroom or building a new one, having a good bathroom faucet can complement your bathroom style. Buying a bathroom faucet is also less expensive as compared to installing hot tubs or bathtubs. To get fixtures that will not only look good but also durable, you need the best bathroom faucets.
- 1 Top 10 Best Bathroom Faucet Reviews 2020
- 1.1 1. Moen Banburry Two-Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet : Best Overall Pick
- 1.2 2. Delta Faucet Single Handle Cassidy Bathroom Faucet : Best Single Handle Faucet
- 1.3 3. KOHLER Devonshire Bathroom Sink Faucet 2-Handle : Best 2-Handle Faucet
- 1.4 4. Single Handle BWE Waterfall Spout Sink Faucet : Best Water Flow
- 1.5 5. Delta Faucet Modern Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet : Best Water-Efficient Faucet
- 1.6 6. Moen Eva Centerset Bathroom Faucet : Best Design
- 1.7 7. Yodel Single Handle Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet : Best Quiet Faucet
- 1.8 8. Pfister Jaida 4-Inch Single Control Centerset Bathroom Faucet : Best Waterfall Faucet
- 1.9 9. Grohe 20572001 Concetto Widespread Bathroom Faucet : Best Premium Bathroom Faucet
- 1.10 10. KINGO HOME Contemporary Single Handle : Best Budget Option
- 2 How to Choose the Best Bathroom Faucet
- 3 Bathroom Faucet FAQs
- 3.0.1 Q: How Should I Maintain the Finish on My Bathroom Faucet?
- 3.0.2 Q: What Cleaning Products Should I Use?
- 3.0.3 Q: Water is Dripping from My Two-Handle (or Three) Faucet, What Should I Do?
- 3.0.4 Q: How Can I request for Replacement of Faulty Faucet Parts under Warranty?
- 3.0.5 Q: I Bought a Wrong Faucet Model. Can I Get a Refund for my Uninstalled Faucet?
- 4 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Bathroom Faucet Reviews 2020
|Moen Banburry Two-Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet - Best Overall Pick||
|Delta Faucet Single Handle Cassidy Bathroom Faucet - Best Single Handle Faucet||
|KOHLER Devonshire Bathroom Sink Faucet 2-Handle - Best 2-Handle Faucet||
|Single Handle BWE Waterfall Spout Sink Faucet - Best Water Flow||
|Delta Faucet Modern Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet - Best Water-Efficient Faucet||
|Moen Eva Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Best Design||
|Yodel Single Handle Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet - Best Quiet Faucet||
|Pfister Jaida 4-Inch Single Control Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Best Waterfall Faucet||
|Grohe 20572001 Concetto Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Best Premium Bathroom Faucet||
|KINGO HOME Contemporary Single Handle - Best Budget Option||
1. Moen Banburry Two-Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet : Best Overall Pick
If you are looking for a bathroom faucet that perfectly combines style and value, then the Moen Banburry 2-Handle faucet is what you should buy. It features a timeless design and is durable thanks to its solid material construction.
Its unique Spot Resist finish is what sets it apart from other bathroom faucets. Thanks to this finish, there will be no fingerprints and water spots on its spout or handles. This will make life easier for you as you won’t have to constantly clean your bathroom faucet. Its shiny finish gives it a mirror-like look. As a result, the Moen Banburry 2-Handle faucets are perfect for any bathroom decorating style. When it comes to its installation process, you don’t need to hire an expert to do it for you. Installing it is very easy thanks to its 4-inch center set design. It facilitates aerated water flow that makes it perfect for everyday bathroom tasks. You can wash your hands or brush your teeth comfortably. The faucet has also been designed with water conservation in mind so that you don’t have to waste a lot of water while using it.
- It comes with an installation manual that is very easy to follow.
- Designed with a high-quality chrome finish that ensures it doesn’t get scratched easily.
- The faucet extends longer into the sink.
- Designed to transform the look of your bathroom.
- Matches with most existing faucets and works well.
- Reasonably priced.
- You can easily adjust the water using its 2-handle lever.
- You may find it difficult to reach its tightening nut.
- Consist of some plastic parts.
2. Delta Faucet Single Handle Cassidy Bathroom Faucet : Best Single Handle Faucet
When shopping for a bathroom faucet, you need to keep water conservation in mind. That is why you should go for a bathroom faucet that is designed with water conservation in mind. No other bathroom faucet uses water more efficiently than the Delta Faucet Single Handle Cassidy Bathroom Faucet. It is designed to give you the feeling of more water while its actually conserving water.
Besides helping you to protect your country’s water resources, the Delta bathroom faucet does not splash a lot of water. This ensures that your counters stay dry so that you don’t have to wipe them every time you use your faucet.
If you are using hot water in your bathroom, this Delta faucet ensures that you use less hot water, thereby lowering your water heating costs. The Delta faucet is also designed with innovative technologies to give you the best experience. Its Touch2O technology makes it easy to use since, with just a touch, you can just turn your faucet on or off. Its MagnaTite technology ensures that there are no droopy spray heads. The Delta faucet is also designed to be durable and reliable. The best part, the Delta faucets are available in 5 different finishes. As a result, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting a Delta faucet that will match your other fixtures.
- Features a beautiful design that blends modern lines with classical elements.
- It easily blends all types of bathrooms.
- Available in 5 finishes to make it easy to match your faucet with other fixtures in your bathroom.
- Designed to promote water conservation.
- Multiple installation choices; 4, 3 or 1-hole installation.
- Designed with a high arc spout.
- It comes with a mounting wrench to make it easy to securely tighten its mounting nut.
- Beautiful, durable and well made.
- Its installation guide is poorly specified hence may be difficult to use.
- The size of its aerator may not be ideal for some tasks.
3. KOHLER Devonshire Bathroom Sink Faucet 2-Handle : Best 2-Handle Faucet
Thanks to its ageless elegance, the KOHLER Devonshire bathroom faucet will enable you to bring classical sophistication to your bathroom. This bathroom faucet embodies functionality and beauty thanks to its easy to clean and well-refined handles. To ensure that it lasts long in your bathroom, the KOHLER Devonshire faucet is made with premium material that is not only durable but also resistant to corrosion and scratch. As a result, you will enjoy a lot of years of beauty.
It features two handles and a pop-up drain that is made with a scratch and tarnish-resistant finish. Together with its full rounded edges, installing this bathroom faucet will establish a classical feel in your bathroom. Its ultra-glide valves ensure that the faucet does not leak so as to give you a durable performance over a long period of time. When it comes to the installation process, the KOHLER Devonshire features parts that are made of stainless steel to make the installation easy. You don’t need a lot of tools to do the installation. You only need a screwdriver and a sealant tape and you are good to go.
- It has two lever handles for controlling both the water volume and temperature.
- Fitted with ceramic disc valves that meet the standard industry requirements for an excellent performance.
- Its handles are pre-assembled to make the installation process simple.
- It has quick-connect hose connections to make the installation process a snap.
- Compatible with other KOHLER Devonshire accessories for a complete bathroom setup.
- Made of premium metal.
- It is resistant to tarnishing and corrosion.
- Some customers have complained about receiving products when they are damaged.
- Quite expensive.
4. Single Handle BWE Waterfall Spout Sink Faucet : Best Water Flow
Besides your living room and your kitchen, your bathroom is also another important area that you need to invest in. The best thing for any homeowner is the satisfaction you get when guests come over and are impressed with your bathroom, kitchen and living room. To have an impressive bathroom, you need to invest in the right bathroom faucet.
One of the most impressive bathroom faucets is the BWE Waterfall Spout Sink. It features an oiled bronze finish and uses a single handle. As a result, the BWE’s Waterfall faucet looks amazing, making it a stylish addition to your bathroom. The handle is for adjusting the temperature. It is designed to provide an ideal water flow that is perfect for daily bathroom tasks like washing your hands and brushing your teeth.
- Designed with a waterfall feature to lower the amount of water you will be using.
- The installation process is very easy since you get all the hardware required for installation when you buy it.
- It has an eye-catching design that will add to your bathroom’s aesthetics.
- The faucets come with a drain stopper.
- Solidly constructed and is very durable.
- Reasonably priced.
- Some customers complained that it leaks.
- Although it is easy to install, it does not come with installation instructions from the manufacturer.
5. Delta Faucet Modern Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet : Best Water-Efficient Faucet
Installing the Delta Modern Bathroom Faucet is the perfect way to complement your bathroom and make it look modern. It features a chrome finish that gives it an innate versatility and a stunning gloss that adds décor to your bathroom. It comes with a single handle to allow you to adjust the water temperature quickly.
The Delta Single-Handle Faucet uses straight lines that are crisp and bright. As a result, it can beautifully blend in with any bathroom design. In terms of installation, it is designed to fit a 3-hole or a single-hole. Each hole should be 4-inch. It also comes with a drain assembly for convenience.
This Delta bathroom faucet is designed to be water efficient. It is Watersense labeled, which means that it meets the industry standard for water efficiency. It uses up to 20% less water. As a result, it will save you money in terms of water bill, without compromising on performance. It also meets standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act. This means that a person with disability can use it with a lot of ease. Its flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute will give you the best experience when performing your day to day bathroom activities while still ensuring that no water is wasted.
- It comes with all the required mounting hardware.
- It can be operated smoothly, thanks to its single-handle.
- Constructed using brass for durability.
- Uses 20% less water hence environmentally friendly.
- It features an eye-catching design that will look great in any sink.
- The faucet runs quietly.
- Its brushed finish ensures that there are no water spots on it.
- The water feed hoses are not long enough.
- Some customers find the edges to be a bit sharp.
6. Moen Eva Centerset Bathroom Faucet : Best Design
If you ask any contractor, they will tell you that most people looking to buy houses always look at how the kitchen and the bathroom are. Bathrooms and kitchens are also the first places that most homeowners always remodel after they buy a house. To give your bathroom the best look, you can install the Moen Eva Centerset Bathroom Faucet.
With its curved lines and nice clean edges, this model features a fashionable design that will stand the test of time. It will also add a classic look to your bathroom. It features two handles with a petal-like design. It also has a spout that resembles a swan. All these features combine to give you a bathroom faucet that is convenient and water-efficient.
Its spout delivers aerated stream that lets you brush your teeth or wash your hands with a lot of ease and comfort. The best part is that it is available in a variety of finishes that you can choose from, whether you want a Chrome finish, a brushed nickel finish or an Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish. Its high arc design gives you enough clearance beneath its spout. It is also WaterSense certified since it is designed to conserve water without sacrificing performance.
- Works well with any decorative styling thanks to its highly reflective chrome finish.
- Adjusting the water is easy because of its two-handle lever.
- Its 4-inch centerset design makes it easy to install.
- It is certified by the Americans with Disabilities.
- Its aerated flow makes everyday bathroom tasks easy.
- Conserves water while still being able to perform excellently.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Its handles sometimes get stuck after some use.
- The faucets do not come with hoses. You will have to buy them separately.
7. Yodel Single Handle Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet : Best Quiet Faucet
The Yodel Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet is one of the high-end bathroom faucets in the market. It is engineered with a sophisticated ceramic design to give you a lot of convenience and precision when using it. When you purchase it, it comes with hoses plus everything that is needed to install it. In terms of size, it is designed to suit for large size bathrooms.
Due to its special design, the Yodel bathroom faucet operates quietly. It is also sturdily built so that it can last long with you. In terms of installation, the Yodel is compatible with both 3-hole and 1-hole installation. The faucet also comes with a cover plate. However, one thing you need to keep in mind when buying this bathroom faucet is that it is not suitable for small bathrooms. It also requires you to drill a larger hole when installing it. You should, therefore, avoid it if your sink cannot afford to have a bigger hole drilled on it.
- The company offers a lifetime warranty against leaks.
- It is specially designed to make it quiet while water is running.
- Perfect for larger bathrooms.
- It’s extremely easy to install.
- Sturdily built using brushed steel.
- Designed to look good in any bathroom.
- Quality made.
- Reasonably priced.
- May be too large for some bathrooms.
- The finish may peel off after some time.
8. Pfister Jaida 4-Inch Single Control Centerset Bathroom Faucet : Best Waterfall Faucet
You can give your bathroom a spa-like look and feel with this Pfister Jaida bathroom faucet. We personally love it because of its traditional soft and sleek styling cues. It has a water flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute hence it gives out a smooth stream of water that gives you the best feeling when you are brushing your teeth, washing your hands or performing any bathroom task.
It has a single handle for controlling the water temperature. It also features a pop-up drain and ceramic disc valves to give you a smooth performance. It’s very easy to install since you can mount it with or without its deck plate. It is also compatible with a 3-hole or 1-hole installation. We also loved its trough design that allows for a more natural and relaxing flow. The Jaida bathroom faucet is also water-efficient as it is compliant with water efficiency standards. It is designed to save at least 20% of water.
- Built with an eye-catching design.
- Reasonably priced.
- It’s a breeze to install it.
- Water flows down and out of the spout very smoothly.
- The faucet is very quiet.
- Perfectly stands out with other bronzed accessories in the bathroom.
- A few customers complained that the water screen inside the faucet comes out after a while.
- Some customers feel that it doesn’t deliver much water.
9. Grohe 20572001 Concetto Widespread Bathroom Faucet : Best Premium Bathroom Faucet
The fluid lines and the soft curves of the GROHE Concetto faucet make it a stylish modern compliment. Its blend of performance and design is unbeatable. It is designed with the latest technologies from GROHE to make it a perfect faucet for your bathroom. The GROHE SilkMove technology promotes precise handling while the GROHE Starlight technology gives it a radiant and brilliant shine to give your bathroom a fresh and modern look.
The GROHE Concetto is a premium bathroom faucet that has won awards. It was named the best new bathroom product. The GROHE Concetto is also designed to be water efficient. It is equipped with water-saving technology that gives you the best experience without compromised performance. It manages to achieve a perfect flow while using less water at the same time. The company has ensured that its shiny appearance does not deteriorate with time by designing it with a tarnish-resistant surface. It is also very easy to clean since all you need to do is wipe it with a soft cloth. The company has also ensured that the faucet only requires a few installation steps. This makes it very easy to install.
- Designed to give you a long-lasting smooth operation.
- It uses less water and delivers a perfect flow.
- Its QuickFix technology ensures that it is easy to install.
- When you buy it, you get a drain assembly.
- Its chrome finish gives it a very attractive look.
- Wipes clean very easily.
- Operates quietly and smoothly.
- It has an odd balance between cold and hot water.
- Cots a lot of money as compared to other faucets.
10. KINGO HOME Contemporary Single Handle : Best Budget Option
We totally fell in love with its design. It is built with exceptional quality and is just the right size. Right from the moment you look at it, you will notice its great quality. It is solidly constructed with metal and features a brushed nickel finish to add to its expensive look. The brushed nickel finish also makes it resistant to corrosion and rust. It features a single handle that you can use to control both the pressure and temperature of the water flow so that you can achieve a smooth water flow. What we also loved about this bathroom faucet is that when you buy it, you get additional clod and hot adaptable hoses.
- Hassle-free installation process.
- Built with a reliable ceramic disc cartridge to give you control precision and convenience.
- It requires only a single hole for installation.
- It’s nice looking and sturdy.
- Reasonably priced.
- Excellent customer service.
- The height is perfect for most sinks.
- Some customers complained that it leaks.
- It is loud.
How to Choose the Best Bathroom Faucet
When looking to buy the best bathroom faucet, it is not just a matter of going for the most expensive one, or one with the most beautiful appearance. There are several crucial factors that you need to consider. They can guide you in choosing the perfect faucet for your bathroom.
1. Style and Design
This is one of the most important things about bathroom faucets that you should take into account. There are three different designs that bathroom faucets may have; classical design, modern design, and hybrid design.
Bathroom faucets with classical design blends modern technology with the old traditional looks of faucets that were used in the early 20th century. If your bathroom is traditionally styled, then you need a bathroom faucet with a classical design to best compliment everything in your bathroom.
On the other hand, faucets with modern designs are perfectly suited for modern bathrooms. They usually have one or two handles and are designed with either curved or straight lines. Lastly, faucets with hybrid design are versatile since you can use them in both modern and traditional bathrooms. They are designed with slightly harsher edges and straighter lines. The good thing with them is that they will look great in any bathroom.
This is also a very important feature to look at in a bathroom faucet. You should always go for bathroom faucets with high-quality finishes. They not only look great and compliment your bathroom’s design but are also easy to maintain. They also don’t get scratched easily. The most popular finishes are stainless steel or chrome finish.
Other finishes that are also great include the oil rubbed bronze and the polished brass finish. The oil rubbed bronze highly fashionable finish that can blend in with classical sinks.
3. Maintenance Requirements
A bathroom faucet will only look good if it’s clean. If the faucet is stained, it may look bad and may negatively impact on your bathroom look. When buying a bathroom faucet, make sure that you go for one with a finish that does not reveal stains easily. The faucet should also have an anti-corrosion resistant finish and should be easy to clean.
4. Installation Requirements
Before you decide on the faucet model to buy, check your sink to see how many mounting holes it has. For example, if your sink has only one mounting hole, you need to buy a 1-hole faucet. If you go for a faucet with 3 or more holes, you will have to drill the extra holes required. It is not easy drilling holes on marble. Buying a faucet that matches your sink will be easier. Secondly, you should also ensure that the faucet you buy is easy to install. A good bathroom faucet should be easy to install without any professional requirements.
It is important that you check the size of the faucet to make sure that it matches the size of the sink. If you buy a faucet that is too small for your sink, it will end up splashing water which will ruin your experience. A faucet that is too large for your sink may not fit.
Bathroom Faucet FAQs
Q: How Should I Maintain the Finish on My Bathroom Faucet?
To keep the finish on your faucet looking as new, you should ensure that no water remains on the surface of the faucet. If you let any water stay on the surface when it evaporates, it will leave mineral deposits on the surface and this will leave some stains. To clean your faucet, you need a damp sponge. Make sure that the sponge is non-abrasive. You can use the sponge to wipe the surface of the faucet and then use a clean soft cloth to dry the faucet.
Q: What Cleaning Products Should I Use?
The best cleaning product to use is a 50% white vinegar solution. You can also use household cleaners. However, you should never use abrasive and industrial cleaners as these can damage the finish on your faucet.
Q: Water is Dripping from My Two-Handle (or Three) Faucet, What Should I Do?
First, you need to find out if the cold or hot water valve. You can start by troubleshooting with the cold valve. Remove the valve and examine it for any wear or if there is debris stuck in it. You should then reassemble the valve and do the same for the hot water valve.
Q: How Can I request for Replacement of Faulty Faucet Parts under Warranty?
If a problem arises from your bathroom faucet, you may request the replacement parts from your manufacturer. You can contact the customer service of the bathroom faucet brand that you have purchased.
Q: I Bought a Wrong Faucet Model. Can I Get a Refund for my Uninstalled Faucet?
This will depend on whether the company whose product you have bought has a return policy in place. Most retailers allow their customers to return products they have purchased, as long as they have proof of purchase.
We are now certain that you can choose the best bathroom faucet that you feel will be perfect for your bathroom. Keep in mind that to find the right model for your bathroom, you have to consider the design of your bathroom. If you have a bathroom with a modern design, then it will perfectly blend with a hybrid bathroom faucet or a modern bathroom faucet.
On the other hand, if your bathroom is of classical design, then the right bathroom faucet will be one with a classical design. Since there are several bathroom faucets in the market, we have reviewed 10 of the best bathroom faucets to make it easy for you to choose. You can pick any of the faucets on the list depending on what you are looking for in a faucet.
However, we would like to recommend the Moen Banburry 2-Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet. This is because it has a timeless design that makes it perfect for any bathroom, whether it’s classical or modern. It is also the easiest to clean thanks to its Spot Resist finish that also gives it a very elegant look.